- On 17 April 2015
- In Blog
MapStudio's Cape Town & Surrounding Attractions Map [Map Review]
MapStudio’s Cape Town & Surrounding Attractions map makes the job of travel planning easier. To make sure you see all Cape Town and its surrounding areas have to offer, the map provides a detailed map of the towering Table Mountain, the green, scenic winelands and palm-fringed swimming beaches. Small enough to fit into your hand bag or backpack, whether you live in Cape Town or you are here to visit, the features highlighted in this small-sized folded paper map are for you to explore.
MapStudio’s Cape Town & Surrounding Attractions map
Browsing through the full-colour map, the traveller-friendly text makes it easy to follow providing facts on sites and regional activities.
This is what you can expect to find inside Cape Town & Surrounding Attractions Map
- A detailed map of South-Western Cape region highlighting Cape Town, Ceres, Franschhoek, Hermanus and Stellenbosch.
- Interesting facts and historical backgrounds on popular routes and sites such as the Whale Route, the Breede River Valley and Route 62.
- GPS co-ordinates of important roads and routes to help you stay on track.
Locations are indexed alphabetically
Top Cape Town activities listed in the map
- Walks and climbs on Table Mountain.
- Hiking and kloofing trails to explore Jonkershoek and Riviersonderend.
- Helicopter rides over Table Mountain, Cape Point and the Cape Winelands.
- Cycling and mountain biking trails in the Breede River Valley and the De Hoop.
- 4×4 trails including Montagu’s Langeberg range, Robertson, Greyton, McGregor, Riviersonderend Mountains, Helderberg and Hottentot’s Holland ranges.
- Watersports such as surfing, windsurfing and kayaking.
- White water rafting in the Orange and Breede River.
A list of regional activities to embark on
The verdict on the Cape Town & Surrounding Attractions Map
I think MapStudio’s Cape Town & Surrounding Attractions map is a handy travel accessory for those looking to make the most out of their Cape Town stay. It’s really informative, providing you with useful information of its sights and attractions. Definitely worth adding to your travel bag, though I wish MapStudio would create a map like this one with all the wonderful beaches to go to in Cape Town! To reach all the magnificent places mentioned in MapStudio’s Cape Town & Surrounding Attractions map it is easiest to hire a vehicle in Cape Town.
A road map of the Cape Town CBD is also highlighted
Get the Cape Town & Surrounding Attractions Map
All Drive South Africa readers will receive a 25% discount on MapStudio‘s Cape Town & Surrounding Attractions map. Simply enter the discount code “drive” at cart check-out to receive the 25% discount. You will also receive a free e-book of your choice for any order over R500.
If you need to hire a specific vehicle during your trip to Cape Town then here are some options below;
- Car hire cape town
- Car hire cape town airport
- Luxury car hire cape town
- Wedding car hire cape town
- Cheap car hire cape town