- On 30 November 2014
- In Blog
WIN a stack of South African travel guides
How do you feel about toll roads in South Africa? Take our quick, three-question survey and you could be the person driving away with a pile of MapStudio travel guides courtesy of Drive South Africa!
We’d love to know what the general opinion of South African road users is regarding the standard of the country’s roads. For that reason, we’ve decided to do some research via this quick poll… and give away a mini-tower of South Africa travel guides while we’re at it.
How to enter
Simply offer your opinion in the poll below and submit your details to stand a chance of winning:
If you’re a lover of all things travel, then this travel pack could be all yours
The winner of the prize will walk away with a pack of travel guides which include titles like Make the Most of Your Time in South Africa, World Scratch Map and Road Tripping South Africa – An adventure map book. These books are easy to use and give you plenty of great, up-to-date information required to inspire and help you plan your next road trip in Southern Africa.
If winning a resource of South African travel guides appeals to you, then chances are you’re a lover of road trips. In that case, the next time you plan a road trip in South Africa you may find our Toll Road Cost Calculator, a useful tool in helping you calculate your road travel costs.
Terms and conditions
• The competition is open to all South Africans who love road travel – yes really
• Participants accept that you may receive future email correspondence from Drive South Africa or its partners
• Winners will randomly be selected
• The winner will be announced once after the number of survey participants reaches 1 000
• No cash alternative is available to the prize
• Winners may be required to be photographed for publicity purposes and/ or take part in an interview for our travel blog. No fees will be payable in this regard.
• We reserve the right to cancel the competition without notice at any time.
• The prize is non-transferable in whole or in part, must be taken as stated and may not be sold to a third party.
• The travel guides pack may be made up of selected MapStudio travel books other than the ones mentioned above.
All MapStudio books and maps are available for purchase online from www.mapstudio.co.za or call MapStudio’s telesales agents on 0860 10 50 50 to place an order.