Every month at Drive South Africa.com we give away prizes to our Facebook community. We randomly select three people who we observed as interactive in that month. After selecting them, we notify them through our Facebook page & each would win a map book or map kit from MapStudio. See, it’s easy to win with Drive South Africa.
If you don’t have a vehicle and wish to compete in the competition, feel free to visit car hire South Africa to find a vehicle that would suit your needs.
A selfie with two clients in a Toyota Hilux 4×4 Double Cab Image by Drive South Africa
To make things a little more interesting, we are going to change things around by putting in a twist to how the competition is run and how it will work. This is for us to get to know you- our Facebook community- better & to encourage you to be more interactive with us. In order for you to win, you would need to share something with us; your ‘selfie’ with your car/ vehicle or car keys thereof (bikes are welcome and acceptable too). A selfie is a self-taken photograph using a smartphone or webcam (or any other digital device) and is uploaded onto social media.
How it works
It’s simple, really. Take a selfie with your car and upload it on our Facebook &/ or Twitter page. At Drive South Africa.co.za we will put all the submitted selfies and vote for the two best ones in that month. (The number of winners will depend on the number of prizes we have to give away).
An example of a selfie in a car Image by @metalbeardo
- The competition is open to all Drive South Africa.com Facebook page fans.
- Employees of both Drive South Africa.co.za and its rental partners, as well as their immediate families, may not enter this competition.
- All participants enter at own risk. Drive South Africa.co.za may not be held liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence, including gross negligence) in connection with this competition, entering the competition or accepting or using the prize.
- By entering this promotional competition, participants accept and acknowledge that all entries (images) may and will be used by Drive South Africa.co.za for promotional purposes.
- Date: Competition will run from every 1st day of the Month to the last day of that month.
*Dates subject to change depending on when in the month we receive items from MapStudio
- THE PRIZE: May be any MapStudio product
- The competition winners will be announced every beginning of the month and will be notified through Drive South Africa.co.za Facebook page. The winner(s) will be given a month to redeem their prize at a provision of supplying their details and doing an interview for the Drive South Africa.co.za blog. Otherwise, they forfeit the prize.
- By submitting an entry (uploading an image), entrants accept the above terms and conditions.
- E&OE (Error and Omissions Excepted).
- Take a selfie of any vehicle. As long as it has wheels. Bikes are welcome and acceptable too.
- Take a selfie in your 4×4.
- Take a selfie on the sightseeing bus on top of Table Mountain
- Take a selfie on a road trip along the wine route, on your way to work or from dropping the kids to school.
- Take a selfie of you and your car or car keys anywhere, doing anything. Point is – take a selfie of you and your car in it together.
Get it? Good luck!