Drive South Africa welcomes all relevant and appropriate links to its website. Please let us know if you link to our website. We will link back to your website if it is useful to our visitors.
Please review the following commonly asked questions and link policy guidelines before linking to a page on our website.
May I link to your website?
Yes. We encourage links to our website!
However, if we find your link to be inappropriate, or in violation with our link policy (as detailed below), we may ask you to remove the link.
Which pages on the Drive South Africa website should I link to?
You may link to our home page or to any “deep page” on our website.
We suggest you link to the most meaningful page on our website. E.g. If your website, article or blog post is about “4×4 trips through Namibia”, then you should link to one of the pages on our website that is dedicated to that topic (e.g. https://www.drivesouthafrica.com/za/rentals/4×4-hire/namibia/).
What links are acceptable?
Drive South Africa will accept the following links (amongst others) to its website:
- Links from tourism/travel websites
- Links from vehicle, car, 4×4, camper, adventure, driving websites
- Links from personal blogs
- Links from forums
- Links from review sites
- Links from news websites
- Links from article directory websites
- Links from Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and other social media websites
What are links not acceptable?
Drive South Africa accepts all links except for links from websites which contain inappropriate material – e.g.
- Information regarding illegal activities
- Hate speech
- Websites with excessive negative commentary
- Websites which exist purely for the purpose of publishing links (also known as “link farms”)
May I use content from your website on another website?
You may only re-use content from our website on another website if we have given written permission.
We will gladly accept most requests, provided you include a link to the source of the content on our website.
3 Simple Steps to Linking to our Website
- Link to an appropriate page on our website
- Use some meaningful text in the anchor text of the link – e.g. “Read more about 4×4 safaris in Namibia” is better than “read more”
- Tell us that you’ve created the link – we’d love to get to know you.