Before you kick the bucket at the ripe old age of one hundred and ten, every person should experience the following ten things:
1. Visit the Kruger National Park
- Go on a game drive. See the Big 5. Breathe in the fresh Mpumalanga/Limpopo, African air. [Visit the Kruger National Park]
2. Go on a hot-air balloon safari
- Glide over a stretch of Africa. See wildlife from a bird’s eye view. Experience the vastness of the wild. [Go on a hot-air balloon safari]
3. Ride in a motorbike tour
- Revel in your inner rebel. Feel the wind in your hair. Explore. [Ride in a motorbike tour]
4. Climb Mount Everest
- Tackle an epic accomplishment. Take the challenge. Live, breathe, achieve. [Climb Mount Everest]
5. View the pyramids of Egypt
- Ogle at the ancient wonder. Feel their historic presence. Get a glimpse of architectural awesome. [View the pyramids of Egypt]
6. Run with the bulls in Spain
- Taste the culture (and the dust). Feel adrenaline pulsing through your veins. Dare you? [Run with the bulls in Spain]
7. Experience the Victoria Falls lunar rainbow
- Marvel the spread of majestic color. Experience the greatness of an unspoiled natural wonder. Fall in love with Africa. [Experience the Victoria Falls lunar rainbow]
8. Venture a bungee jump
- Feel the rush of adrenaline. Soar through the air. Grasp at the feeling of freedom. [Venture a bungee jump]
9. Go Gorilla trekking
- Mission through lush tropical forest. Seek out brilliant beings. Peek into deep Africa. [Go gorilla trekking]
10. Any suggestions?
- We’d love your input for the 10th slot on The Bucket List.
If you want to go on your own adventure through Africa, you might want to have a look at 4×4 hire to find the best vehicle for your adventure.